Having some fun and flavorful parties this season? They won’t be complete without this unique seasonal treat for the grown-ups! Try these Pumpkin Pie Jello Shots at your next holiday get-together. They’ll make a fun addition to the party and also happen to be filled with real pumpkin. And with a slight adjustment, you can make them kid-friendly, too! These shots are meant for adult gatherings, but they can easily be made into kid-friendly treats: just leave out the liquor!
- Unroll pie dough and cut into small circles (use a glass to measure small circles). Place circles in a small muffin tin. Bake according to package instructions. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Pour 1 cup water into a medium saucepan and sprinkle gelatin packets over water. Let sit for 2 minutes before turning on heat.
- Turn stove to medium-high heat and add pumpkin pie filling, pumpkin pie spice and sugar. Stir as you add. Allow to simmer and then turn off the heat and set aside to cool.
- Add rum, heavy cream, and an additional ¼ cup water to the mixture and stir until well combined.
- Pour gelatin mixture into pie crusts and place in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- Top with whipped cream. Serve and enjoy!