Using SweeTango® apples, this sweet, delectable syrup and pancake combination will kick start your day off on the sweet foot!
- Melt the butter in a medium-sized nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add the brown sugar, syrup, and cinnamon and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the apples and cook until the apples have softened, about 5 minutes. Keep over the lowest heat setting possible while you make the pancakes, stirring occasionally.
- To make the pancakes: in a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Create a crater in the center of the dry ingredients and add the milk, egg, and melted butter. Whisk together until there are no lumps.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Grease with cooking spray.
- Add the pancake batter to a gallon-sized zipper top bag. Clip one of the corners to let out a small amount of batter at a time.
- Squeeze enough batter to create mini pancakes through the opening in the bag onto the nonstick skillet. When ready to flip, use a small spatula and a chopstick. Repeat with all the batter.
- Add desired amount of mini pancakes to a bowl and top with chunky apple syrup.