- In a small bowl, combine garlic-and-herb seasoning, chile powder, and cumin.
- In a large bowl, combine mushrooms, bell peppers, onion and jalapeño pepper. Spray with garlic olive oil spray. Sprinkle with chile powder mixture.
- Place a rimmed baking pan in the oven; position oven rack so the pan is 4 inches from the heat. Preheat oven for 10 minutes on broil.
- Remove pan from oven. Spray with garlic olive oil spray. Add sliced chicken and mushroom mixture. Return pan to oven and broil for 7 to 10 minutes or until chicken is 165°F and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Wrap tortillas in paper towels and heat in microwave on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until warm. Serve chicken and vegetables in tortillas with cilantro and lime wedges.
*Chile peppers contain volatile oils that can burn your skin and eyes. When working with jalapeños, wear protective gloves.